Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Whats up? newbie here, been lurking off and on for

GorillerGoriller Posts: 40
edited 8:56AM in EggHead Forum
a few months. Got my egg (l) about 3 months ago. I have enjoyed all the tips i have gotten from this place.

Comments

• popagar0popagar0 Posts: 136
    welcome to the egg world so what was your first cook? :woohoo:
  • GorillerGoriller Posts: 40
    Thanks

boston butt. I have cooked just about everything on it. favorites are ribs, fatties and abts
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Welcome to the forum. When you get some time post some pictures of your cooks.

GG
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Welcome aboard. Cool Forum Handle!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Good ONE! ;)
    WELCOME!!! :)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B) Did you stitch that? :huh: I thought it was fitting for the handle.Wish I'd a thought of it! :) "Grilla",hell,I may change my handle! :laugh: It sorta resembles me! :(
  • Welcome aboard from WPB and WMK, your webmasters!

Just remember kid... keep an eye out for flying objects and duck when you see 'em... It's been a little crazy in here lately.
  • Welcome. Man, that is a great handle.