Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Country Style Ribs - Quick Recipe?

DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have 6 or 8 very small country style ribs (not the big fat ones like you usually see). Anyone have a fast and easy recipe for these? Do they have to be low n' slow? Not real big on Asian recipes.

TIA
·

Comments

• BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    I usually just put some rub on 'em, and do them at about 350 direct until 160 or so. Can't get much easier.... B)

IMG_1346.jpg
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    I'm right there with Boatman, cept I sauce them for the last 15 minutes or so.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Like Boatman and Mike said, they are "quick and easy", hard to messup!!
    400 direct on a raised grid, rub, sauce, whatever, pull around 150-160, depending on how you like'em, rest for 5-10 min, and enjoy! :P

Capt Frank,
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Cap'n, Mike and Boatman,

They were surprisingly good. Not dried out at all. I did a rub like you suggested, but my sauce had maple syrup and Cajun Spice in it. Was quick and easy. I'd do that again.

Thanks
    ·