Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Country Style Ribs - Quick Recipe?

DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
edited 1:02AM in EggHead Forum
I have 6 or 8 very small country style ribs (not the big fat ones like you usually see). Anyone have a fast and easy recipe for these? Do they have to be low n' slow? Not real big on Asian recipes.

TIA
·

Comments

• BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    I usually just put some rub on 'em, and do them at about 350 direct until 160 or so. Can't get much easier.... B)

IMG_1346.jpg
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    I'm right there with Boatman, cept I sauce them for the last 15 minutes or so.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Like Boatman and Mike said, they are "quick and easy", hard to messup!!
    400 direct on a raised grid, rub, sauce, whatever, pull around 150-160, depending on how you like'em, rest for 5-10 min, and enjoy! :P

Capt Frank,
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Cap'n, Mike and Boatman,

They were surprisingly good. Not dried out at all. I did a rub like you suggested, but my sauce had maple syrup and Cajun Spice in it. Was quick and easy. I'd do that again.

Thanks
    ·