Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Waldorf Eggfest Parking

edited 8:19AM in EggHead Forum
A Great Big Hello to everyone attending the 11th Annual Waldorf Eggfest. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. I just want to remind everyone on our parking arrangements. United Electric our good neighbor has agreed once again to let us utilize their parking lot on Saturday. They are open until 12 noon for business. Chris the manager has asked me to let everyone know to please do not park in front of the building before 12 noon. Please park behind Salvation Army and all the way to the back side of the parking lot so we don't interfere with their business. So please keep that in mind.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Dale, it doesn't look like there is enough interest in an Eggfest Throwdown, I posted it twice...the latest is down below a bit...couple of good offers but no one is callenging back.....I tried, oh well there will be plenty of things going on anyway. Is Steve playin this year again?
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    I want to park next to that red Corvette
    maybe I'll accept Hoss's challenge for scallops...OK can anybody tell me how to cook one?? :huh:
    Mike, that was Hatch who threw that one out...announce it in the other post if you really wanna do it....
    Done!!! i better start practicing!!
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    WessB wrote:
    [quote Is Steve playin this year again?[/quote]

Yup! See you there!
    Very cool indeed....