Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf Eggfest Throwdown !!!!!

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Let's try this again, since we didn't get anything finalized last time I posted...I'm not challenging anyone but merely trying to instigate what typically is a very fun event. We had a couple of suggestions last time I posted...so here's YOUR chance....throw out a cook you would be willing to challenge any and all with and we'll see if anoyone wants to accept the challenge if so we can set up those who want to participate and then some judges...I don't know if we can talk Sesonal distributors into any prizes..but I also don't know that they wouldn't be willing to offer something either...consider the bragging rights....EmandM'sDad had challenged anyone in the original post, but I don't remember the cut of steak he mentioned......Lets make this happen, it's gonna be a busy fun filled day..

Comments