Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

More Mexican

berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
edited 1:31AM in EggHead Forum
Since I believe that any week without Mexican food reduces life expectancy, the egg is perfect for me. These pics are from our cook yesterday, featuring mahi mahi and tri tip. Hope you enjoy them half as much as we did.

DSC_3391.jpg
Mild mix in the big CI, sliced jalapenos in the mini CI, and panko-covered mahi on the foil.

DSC_3396.jpg
Ready to serve! Refrieds, spicy toppings, apple pie (the reason I married my wife), mild toppings, fish, piping hot flour tortillas in warmer.

DSC_3395.jpg
Sweet tri tip sliced thin.

DSC_3399.jpg
Plated: tri tip fajitas on flour and fish tacos double-wrapped in corn.

Gosh, I love mexican food.
·

Comments

• looks great you make your own tortillias?
    ·
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    Always Smokin wrote:
    looks great you make your own tortillias?
    Thanks and, no, the tortillas were not homemade. Luckily, we are blessed with quality tortillas here in Albuquerque.
    ·
  • jballjball Posts: 63
    Wow that old gas relic makes a great stand for the thermometer.
    ·
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    jballchat wrote:
    Wow that old gas relic makes a great stand for the thermometer.
    LOL, I know. AS highjacked my thread with that pic!
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks very tasty! Especially the tri-tip. We had a condo in Cabo for years that we sold last year. I still miss our fresh caught Dorado (Mexican mahi-mahi). So good.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Nice! But you need to shrink your pics, they don't need to be 2.5B in size.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    That looks "berrygood"my friend, looks like home to me... :P
    ·
  • ;) Pretty good for a Yankee :woohoo: (New Mexican)

fron the SE corner of NM :P
    ·