Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My New Table and lack of posting as of late

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
table.jpg
<p />Those who read this forum on a regular basis probably have noticed in the last month or so I haven`t been posting as usuual...let me explain...BluesNBbq bought my old Egg table as I was in the process of building a new one.....pictured here...this has been a very challenging project as I did it all myself, Sally lent a hand whenever I asked for one and was instrumental in the completion of this project....it ended up being much more than I originally bargained for, but well worth it in the end...I have included a link to my webpage with MANY more and more detailed photos of the entire build...as a proud and TIRED owner of this ????? Tiki Bar, I would be honored if you would take the time to view all the work that went it to making this a reality, it was no more than a vision with chicken scratch drawings that just became what it is as it progressed..I never looked at the drawings after the main supports were set in concrete which was the first couple days of construction....there are still some punch out items like door handles, latches, etc. but the major construction is FINALLY complete...so again..as a proud papa, please have a look...and all comments are welcome.....positive or otherwise...there is no commentary as there are so many pics, but I feel those that will take the time to view them will have some understanding/respect for the effort that went into the whole project, this is something that will be around for a LONG time......hopefully I can get back to cookin and postin again....it`s in the "New Table" section[p]Crown Royal all around..on me
Wess

[ul][li]WessB`s[/ul]

Comments