Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Shake'N Smoke

USDA PrimeUSDA Prime Posts: 89
edited 1:14PM in EggHead Forum
No more time consuming skewering, rotating kabobs, burnt or undercooked ingredients or losing morsels to the fire down below. Now I just load the basket with more goodies than I could get on the XL on skewers, shake'n smoke. And the items that need the least amount of cooking I add to the basket later in the cook!

100_2370.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,898
    :sick: :blink: :pinch:
    You hit your limit on jokes please.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MemphistideMemphistide Posts: 207
    where did you get the basket?
  • Memphistide wrote:
    where did you get the basket?
    It's an off-brand :P (Brinkmann). A Google search will find it for around $20.
  • rosrosrosros Posts: 408
    Can't beat the baskets. I have an assortment of baskets, wok baskets, flat grill tops etc.. works great. The non-stick leaves much to be desired though.
  • TennisbumTennisbum Posts: 228
    that idea is Killer, why did I not think of it?
    gp
  • Great job, I need sometin like dat.....