Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shake'N Smoke

USDA PrimeUSDA Prime Posts: 89
edited 2:20PM in EggHead Forum
No more time consuming skewering, rotating kabobs, burnt or undercooked ingredients or losing morsels to the fire down below. Now I just load the basket with more goodies than I could get on the XL on skewers, shake'n smoke. And the items that need the least amount of cooking I add to the basket later in the cook!

100_2370.jpg
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    :sick: :blink: :pinch:
    You hit your limit on jokes please.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • MemphistideMemphistide Posts: 207
    where did you get the basket?
    ·
  • Memphistide wrote:
    where did you get the basket?
    It's an off-brand :P (Brinkmann). A Google search will find it for around $20.
    ·
  • rosrosrosros Posts: 408
    Can't beat the baskets. I have an assortment of baskets, wok baskets, flat grill tops etc.. works great. The non-stick leaves much to be desired though.
    ·
  • TennisbumTennisbum Posts: 228
    that idea is Killer, why did I not think of it?
    gp
    ·
  • Great job, I need sometin like dat.....
    ·