Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OKC weather not lookin good

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Crap, now they're calling for thunder showers and a high of 61. -RP

http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/oklahoma/will-rogers-world-airport-12522444/
·

Comments

• ibandaibanda Posts: 435
    I'm doing my sunshine dance. It's a pretty day today (except for the wind). If it does rain at all, spring storms around here usually don't stick around long. There can be dark clouds, rain, and high winds and 20 minutes later it's moved to the the next county. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    It came down pretty hard at last years after party. -RP
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Can't be any worse than Oswego can it? :woohoo: Chris has been eally lucky over the years.

Mike
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,566
    No rain at the After the After Party last year...LOL
    It does not look good so far. Looks like rain gear and strong drinks again this year.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,632
    The National Weather Service usually has better weather so I went there:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Oklahoma+City&state=OK&site=OUN&textField1=35.4671&textField2=-97.5135&e=0

Looks like we're gonna be rained on 50-60% of the time. But not rained on 40-50% of the time. If it's not 100% the odds are in our favor to have a good time.

I'll have to dig out some winter clothes from back in another life though.

See you Friday.

Spring "Running Faster In The Rain Makes You Wetter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • I'm showing a variance of 10+ degrees depending on what source you look at. These guys often mess up tomorrow's forcast so I'm not worried about it yet. Heck we were supposed to have storms here Sunday and Monday and both days were sunny and nice.

See you soon!

Bruce
    ·
  • Sooner EggSooner Egg Posts: 578
    I'm sure the weather will be fine and the Red/White game will be great to watch like always :P
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,566
    Good news buddy.
    Sounds like your forcasters are related to ones here in Houston...
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Remember the sunshine dance. I hope we will be fine.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Hey Now!

There is an unwritten rule on the RR that engineers are NOT supposed to get wet!!

:lol: :lol: :ermm:
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Let's just hope they're wrong. This bunch is going to have a great time rain or shine. :)
    ·
  • Don't worry about it, that is one reason we have the big tents. Rain or shine it will be fun!

Chris
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    PLEASE SEND IT NORTH!We don't need that stuff around here! ;)
    ·