Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DO..for OKC..who's bringing

Options
Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since the forcast is rainy....I'm sticking with my soup....who's bringing me a DO to use? Thanks bunches..

The Filly

Comments

• ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Options
    I have a 5 qt. regular and 6 qt. (maybe bigger, I will look when I get home) camp oven with the feet. I am local and it's not any trouble to bring it.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I have a DO let me know if you want me to bring it. It will be no problem if you need anything else let me know please.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    My DO is cast iron and heavy with lid.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I've got the 5 qt loaded already for you. And if that's not big enough I can load the 7 qt. (I think it's a 7 qt. It's big).

Your sous chef said she will gladly bring her red 5 qt Dutch Oven if you prefer one with a white interior.

Need a ladle to serve the soup? Got that too if you need it.

Got bowls or cups? Got some of them too.

See you Friday.

Spring "Loaded For Bear" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    OK leroy...you the man. 5 qt should be plenty. I've got the laddle, and purchasing the rest when we get there. Thanks millions...see you Friday at the meet and greet.

Filly....the IEC judge
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Kim:

I'm bringing 9 five qt. enameled dutch ovens for various folks at the fest. I'll bet someone will share.

Mike