Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Virgin BGE - For one more day anyway

EggcellentEggcellent Posts: 69
edited 12:56PM in EggHead Forum
New XL BGE and table. Not sure what to do for my first cook tomorrow.

Thanks for the picture posting help Fidel.

[img]http://images2e.snapfish.com/232323232fp537;;>nu=3267>453>;53>WSNRCG=344:9%3 A92%3A932%3Cnu0mrj[/img]

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Remove the spaces inside the brackets on both ends (on either side of the IMG at the front and the /IMG at the end) and you'll have it.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Maybe this will help:

PhotoHelp.jpg
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Don't give up, you are to close.
    Who is your host?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • I first tried Costco since I already use their service but I don't know if there server would allow access so I opened an account with snapfish.
  • I first tried Costco since I already use their service but I don't know if there server would allow access so I opened an account with snapfish.