Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OKC is a week away

Doug in EggmontonDoug in Eggmonton Posts: 1,998
edited 5:56PM in EggHead Forum
We'll be making some of these

throwdown010.jpg

and some of these

Sleepingbeauty010.jpg

Getting excited and looking forward to meeting everyone there!!!!!!

Doug
·

Comments

• Looks awesome! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Chris
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I haven't forgotten your pie pans and rolling pin...yet!
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Hard to believe it's only a week away. I'm looking very forward to meeting and cooking with you and Randi. The pie and satay look delicious, I'm really looking forward to trying them both. I can only imagine what the after party is going to be like with this group and the after the after party is one you'll never forget....or should I say.....remember. :woohoo: :laugh:
    Glad to hear Randi is a margarita lover, sounds like her and I are going to really hit it off. Cant' wait!!!
    ·
    Margaritas with olives! Yum. Kari Knows.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Doug........just you wait a bit & we meet in the Texas Fest.....I invite the drinks....... :P
    ·
    Steve, I'm glad to know there's another margarita drinker in the group. I'll be sure to pick some olives up at the store when I get the takillya!!! Are you going to cook back in the "trouble tent" with us We've got DouginEggmonton, his margarita drinking wife Randi, AZRP, Desert Filly, Spring Hen, Spring Chicken, Desert Oasis Woman, her sidekick Ku, Egret, lady Egret, Photo Egg and Lora. You'll fit right in with our bunch. :)
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I thought we had that ironed out in Plano.

Mike
    ·
    Looking forward to it. I need to start packing as slow as I am.

Mike
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Is John and Joan coming? -RP
    ·
    No, John posted a few days ago.

Mike
    ·
    Heck, yes! Trouble tent? :woohoo: Wait till you see this nutty Brit I'm bringing. You ain't seen trouble yet! :evil:
    ·
  • Ah Beli, getting down there is as hard for me as it is for anyone else in North America, one fest (and one mini fest) a year for me, OKC it is this year, hopefully we meet at another, another year.

Doug
    ·
  • set of insulated drink mugs that can be linked together so I can have: Mikey's margarita, Lake Conroe Egger's Bloody Mary, Hornhonk's margarita, and Reelgem's wine in series :woohoo: :evil: goodnight :side:
    ·
  • forgot the takillya shot glass chaser :blush:
    ·
  • Hi Doug, can't wait to cook and party with you and Randi :P Believe everything Anne has told you :evil:
    ·
  • Excellent, see you there. :ermm:

Doug.
    ·
    Who is in charge of jello shots?

Mike
    ·
  • CHUBBY and his gang did the Shrimp Shooters last year :woohoo:
    ·
    I need sweet.

Mike
    ·
  • :laugh: U got Chuckie!! You told me how sweet he is :blush:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    Doug,

And you're not the least bit eggcited...I can tell! B) Wish I could be there too man. You will have a blast!

Steve

P.S. What is that brown stuff? Pie looks great :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Del talked to John a little while ago and he's still recovering from when he was sick at the Sunshine Fest. I'm going to miss them in OKC. I ended up with walking pneumonia too and now Del has it. I've had it for 10 days now. I just hope Del is over by next week.
    Good luck in Scottsdale tomorrow. Keep us posted. Wish I could be there. :)
    ·
    :woohoo: This will be fun Steve. The negative is you're going to have to be up early Sat. morning to help reserve our spots in the tent and help drink the Bloody Mary's.:) We're going to get a group to go for breakfast after we secure our spot. This is going to be fun. Can't wait!!
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    I know I can't wait I wish it was this week we have to wait another week. See eveyone there. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Patti
    ·
    What do you consider early? :huh: :ermm:
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    Save room for LuckyMon and LuckyWomon!
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    This one is always a favorite. Look for me and the sheep under the Texas flag.

mShark
    ·