Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blues Hog BBQ in he Atlanta Area?

Options
Hungry in Lilburn
Hungry in Lilburn Posts: 756
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was reading another post where they were able to find Blues Hog clos to them. I was wondering if any of our local Ace Hardwares or other outlets sell this sauce in the Atlanta area. I have only got two cooks left before I am out of the country for two weeks and would like to try some Blues Hog on ribs on Friday. Can't get it here by USPS. Anyone know where to find it in Atlanta?

Comments

• deltadawn
    deltadawn Posts: 94
    Options
    We are making a trip to our son's in KC this weekend, planning to bring back a case or two. It is awesome stuff! Hope you are able to find....
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Our Piggly Wiggly in Alabama can order it through a distributor in pints. Do you have any of them close you you. If so, it would be worth asking. I can get a sku for you if you would like.
  • Roudy
    Roudy Posts: 431
    Options
    If you're in Lilburn GA, I live in Snellville and work in Tucker, so I'm passing through Lilburn every day. I might have an extra jar in my pantry. If not I have enough in a jar to loan you if you're not needing to use too much. I'm flying to Philly tomorrow and will be back late Thursday night. Let me know if I can help.
  • Hungry in Lilburn
    Options
    What a generous offer of help! I truly appreciate it! However I just could not put you to such trouble. I have decided to just order some off the web and try it when I get back. Also, I work nights and I just got called off so I have to rearrange my schedule and it looks like I may not even get to cook on BGE before I leave. I have to turn in my research project by Friday afternoon so I may be hunkered down in front of this darn computer between now and then.

Again, thanks for such a generous offer! Maybe later in the summer we should all have a mini fest over in this neck of the woods! Keith
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I have a stash in my basement. I'd be happy to sell you a jar at my cost on Thursday. Shoot me an email.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    You going to make it to KC this year?

Mike
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I'll be up sometime this summer. I'd be disowned if I don't get the kids up to see the family at least once.

I'll let you know. Maybe do a writeup for the Star on your rib joint. I accept bribes.