Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Loaded Egg

MemphistideMemphistide Posts: 207
edited 2:28AM in EggHead Forum
Swamp Venom wings and 4 baked potatoes made for a LOADED Egg.....400 deg for 45 min w/ a 500 deg finish...OUTSTANDING

30awdgp.jpg

Comments

• reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Swammp venom is great on wings, one of my favorites. Those racks really make cooking wings simple. I made 80 last night and what a pain flipping each peice every 10 min. Plus I had to have 2 eggs going becase I wanted the direct heat but not have anything dripping from above. I may have to start using those racks. Nice job on that!!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,429
    High in the dome cookin! :woohoo:
    NICE!!!

I like my birds at 400° also.
  • Looks good, I will be there in an hour!
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Wonderful jog, looking good.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    It is loaded. Love those wings.

Mike
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Pretty cool idea throwin them taters up top like that...
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Where do you get a rack like that? Makes it look easy. They look great.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Nice
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • Would you mind listing the calorie breakdown for the dishes on your blog?
  • NU2BBQNU2BBQ Posts: 98
    Very nice, I love the idea of placing the potatoes on top like that. Those racks are great, I have 4 of the non folding type. Enjoy!
  • MemphistideMemphistide Posts: 207
    Lowe's..$4.99