Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

dizzy pig

2»

Comments

• aka Mr. Earl, as a very satisfied customer of Chris' I say...doesn't surprise me at all![p]Van
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    aka Mr. Earl,[p]Right on!!![p]Congratulations to The Dizzy Pig Team!!
    [/b]
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    aka Mr. Earl,
    GOOD JOB! Dizzy Pig.[p]CWM

• Yeah there! Many congrats- I only wish I could have made it there to see it.
    Next time for sure- but at least i know I'm using the right rubs!
    Keep up the good work

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    aka Mr. Earl, and everyone else,
    Thanks very much! We are still trying to understand it all, and it hasn't really sunken in yet. [p]What a great weekend. The weather turned out to be perfect, and the waterfront spot was nice. With the rain thursday and friday eves, the place was a big mudbath, but dried out quickly. We cooked between drbbq, and these nice ladies that were selling fried cheesecake, other desserts and smoothies. The frozen rasberry lemonades that they kept bringing us mighta had sumthin to do with our luck. Or it could have been the live potted parsley plant we brought to use for our garnish. But the big kicker was the rocking chair my late Dad built which sat proudly at the entrance to our site. He was with us this weekend!! [p]Now I have a trailer to unload and return to U-Haul (I think a new trailer is now in the budget..hehe).
    better get some work done. Will post some pictures later[p]Thanks again yall!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    aka Mr. Earl,
    What GREAT news....I will cook tonight wearing my Dizzy Pig shirt.
    Larry

• aka Mr. Earl, whooo-buddy , nice win , you were a winner already with all them rubs.

• BunkyRub
    BunkyRub Posts: 52
    aka Mr. Earl,
    Congrats to Chris and the Dizzy Pig Team! Job well done, Bunky Rub.

• aka Mr. Earl,
    Great news! Congrats, Chris. You done mighty fine. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
    G.

• Crab leg
    Crab leg Posts: 291
    aka Mr. Earl,
    It is cool to see someone that is passionate about something that they do get reccognized by others. You guys should be very proud. It is obvious that the people on the forum are proud of you. Way to go. PBR raised in your direction.
    Seth

• Joder
    Joder Posts: 57
    aka Mr. Earl,
    Congrats. Chris. This weekend my family enjoyed a low and slow Chuck Roll dusted with Dizzy Dust. It was fabulous.

• Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    aka Mr. Earl,[p]Way to go "piggies"![p]Puj

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Just wanted to thank everbody again! Been really busy, and not had time to post and respond individually, but i really appreciate all the congrats. It is really good to know yall.[p]Reality is starting to set in a little. The teams we were up against made me shiver, and we never expected to do this well. Even after this, I still feel humble in their presence. There was definitely a little luck (and a fatherly force) involved on this father's day win.[p]Happy cookin
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ