Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Will be looking for a small soon.

Options
Louisiana Redneck
Louisiana Redneck Posts: 198
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning,
Well, now I understand why people own more than one Egg. I have owned my large since November and now I feel it is time for a small. I hope to use this for additional cooking at different temps. My question is, What is a good price for a small. I just need a basic unit but I do know there is a big difference in price thoughout the country. I have a vacation coming up and I have no problem driving to pick it up I just want to get the best price. Give me a hand and let me know the prices.[p]Thanks in advance,
Louisiana Redneck

Comments

• Smoke 'n Things
    Options
    Louisiana Redneck,
    My advice would be to go to Eggtoberfest this October in Atlanta. They sell all three sizes at demo prices. Last year it was $499 (Large); $399 (Medium); and $299 (Small). I picked up my Small at the last Eggtoberfest, which was my first time there. We had a great time, met lots of nice people, and ate a lot of great food.[p]I am sure they will be posting Eggtoberfest information in a month or so. If you can not wait then give the BGE store in Atlanta a call. [p]Good Luck,
    Smoke 'n Things

• Love Handles
    Love Handles Posts: 253
    Options
    Louisiana Redneck,
    I got one in Las Vegas from BBQ Galore for $269.00, but had to buy the new spring hinge extra. They threw in a couple of accessories for that price, but not many. See-Yaa

• Hamm
    Hamm Posts: 73
    Options
    Louisiana Redneck,
    I just bought a small last week. I got the Egg, Spring Hinge, Daisy Wheel, and thermo all for 300. I dig it.

• La. Redneck
    Options
    Louisiana Redneck,[p]Thanks guys for the help on pricing. Around $300.00 is what it probably will be.[p]Louisiana Redneck