Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Chubby!

Options
Shazbot
Shazbot Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Well...I don't see how I did anything here...but if you're feeling generous..invite me over for Breakfast!! :woohoo:

I'm pleased you enjoyed them!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    While we are thanking Chubby for things, thanks for my gratemates! I love them, and they have been part of every cook since I got the small a few weeks ago.
  • Chubby
    Options
    Hey...

While we are thanking those who are thanking Chubby...let's not forget to thank John!!

You...(and billions of Small Egg Owners like yourself), are what keeps this "GrateMates Jugernaut" afloat!!

:woohoo:

Seriously...I appreciate the sentiment and please let me know if I can ever be of further assistance!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    What happened to the website Chubbs???
  • mijoey
    mijoey Posts: 58
    Options
    Chubby,
    I was wondering about the website as well.
  • Chubby
    Options
    I got into a tussle with GoDaddy over a "billing issue" and pulled it.

I need to get it fixed and hosted somewhere else...wanna help...lol?
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I have those same dishes. They were my families during my teen years then passed on to me when I got my first place after college. They have been boxed up for years in storage now, except for one oval serving platter which I use often.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Pete does my hosting..but it's my understanding that he isn't taking on any new clients..always considered GoDaddy to be one of the better hosts out there..
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    me too!
    IMG_1185.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.