Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just signed up for the Texas eggfest

egginator
egginator Posts: 569
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can't wait. I think I'll make some more humboa's, but probably need to think of something else so that nobody gets bored.

Cannot make the Ok fest this year due to conflict. Very bummed.

Ed

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Ed, Don't be bumbed. You're going to the Texas Eggfest!!! Looking forward to meeting you!
    Humboa's??? Need some splainin' (what tv personality said that?)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Senor Ricky Ricardo. He was in OKC at the time. :whistle:
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Steve you may want to check all your food in OKC after that crack :ohmy:
    By the way: very good :laugh:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    :woohoo: , Just trying to get the fun started!
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Was at BBQ Outfitters today and signed up too. Always a good time with good people!