Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Salmon on planks

TGNmanTGNman Posts: 5
edited 3:46PM in EggHead Forum
Hello Eggheads

This is my first post and I thought I would share my first plank cooked meal from our Green Egg.

This is the honey mustard Salmon from the official big cookbook. It was amazing to say the least!

Enjoy.

823348727_W6D33-M.jpg

Mark

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,187
    That's a beautiful picture, both on the Egg and everything else.

Perfect timing too because Woot has cedar planks for a decent price today for those who like to 'cedar their salmon.'

Thanks for sharing. Now I can return to the recharging station.

Spring "Plumbing Challenged" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Nice pic - looks like a glossy advertisement pic. :)
  • ClamClam Posts: 117
    Nice Pic. where do you live?
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,278
    Great looking meal there. I've got to get a copy of that cookbook!
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • TGNmanTGNman Posts: 5
    Thanks guys. This forum is more active that I thought. I look forward to sharing images and ideas with everyone. I am very new to cooking period so the Egg has created a monster in me to say the least.

I live in Exeter Ca, those are the Sequoia Mountains you see in the background. We are 45 minuted down the hill from the National Park gate.

I shoot with a Canon 5d-MarkII with a 24-70 L lens and 580EX-II flash. In case there are any camera geeks here.

Thanks again
    Mark
  • That looks awesome
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Mark, your salmon looks as beautiful as those Sequoia mountains in the background. Gorgeous photography. Welcome to the forum.