Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks Chubby!

ShazbotShazbot Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC00501.jpg
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Well...I don't see how I did anything here...but if you're feeling generous..invite me over for Breakfast!! :woohoo:

I'm pleased you enjoyed them!

Evans
    ·
  • While we are thanking Chubby for things, thanks for my gratemates! I love them, and they have been part of every cook since I got the small a few weeks ago.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·
    Hey...

While we are thanking those who are thanking Chubby...let's not forget to thank John!!

You...(and billions of Small Egg Owners like yourself), are what keeps this "GrateMates Jugernaut" afloat!!

:woohoo:

Seriously...I appreciate the sentiment and please let me know if I can ever be of further assistance!!
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    What happened to the website Chubbs???
    ·
  • mijoeymijoey Posts: 58
    Chubby,
    I was wondering about the website as well.
    ·
    I got into a tussle with GoDaddy over a "billing issue" and pulled it.

I need to get it fixed and hosted somewhere else...wanna help...lol?
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I have those same dishes. They were my families during my teen years then passed on to me when I got my first place after college. They have been boxed up for years in storage now, except for one oval serving platter which I use often.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Pete does my hosting..but it's my understanding that he isn't taking on any new clients..always considered GoDaddy to be one of the better hosts out there..
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,667
    me too!
    IMG_1185.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·