Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whats Up For The Summer ?

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well what is your plains for this summer, I know most are hitting Fest around the country, seeing friends and meeting new ones. Which is awesome. :)

We are going to try to camp a little more and visit new places to come up with that different Cook to do. I like to try to come up with something out of the ordinary and try to make it say WOW that was good. :woohoo:

From chatting with LC we came up with a Cook that we are going to try at the Fl. Mini Fest. Who's else can we use for Ginni pigs then our close friends. HA HA Will let you know how it turns out. :whistle:

So everyone have a great summer and safe one, but come up with that special Cook where they go WOW and let us know what it is. :cheer:

100_0710-1.jpg

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Mike,while I am going to miss the mini-fest,and the rest of them this summer,I still plan on having some fun :woohoo: We have a few Cub-Scout camping trips planned,and Carson and I can't wait to play in the Jeep and do some bicycle riding :) Enjoy buddy,I know that we will ;)

002-21.jpg

010.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

And hopefully we'll be able to take a trip to the beach :)

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    WORK, WORK, WORK!! till Dec 1st so we can come to FL and Play, play, play!!
    055.jpg
    287.jpg
    Picture644Small.jpg
    e3Small.jpg
    Picture655Small.jpg
    and egging every night when we get home and a little egging at work too!
  • golffer
    golffer Posts: 144
    Options
    Man those pics are beautiful. The youngster looks ready to get started. Nothing better than scouting for young and old. My daughter has a 3-1/2 yr old (compliments of a dead-beat dad) that I can't wait to get started. I was a Boy Scout when I was young and will never forget the memories. Have fun, it doesn't last forever.
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Hey Spark,

Now that's my kind of fun!

Just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi with the idea of pulling a smaller trailer and getting back into hiking from a base camp. Wife's idea of camping is Motel 6 :laugh: ergo the trailer idea.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Hopefully not this again. 52 days above 100 in San Antonio last year.

aok.jpg
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Spring - first comp this weekend. Cooking at the First Miss. Gulf Coast Eggfest at the end of April (my first fest).
    Summer - thank to my brother, we have the use of his Whistler, BC condo for a week in mid June. :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Fall: first family beach trip - 6 Bedroom beach house - Gulf Shores, AL (big family)

The rest of the time is work, work, work, before ObamaCare takes away all the incentive to work! :(
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    PNW Eggfest in Seattle June 5 - sounds like you're going to be so close right about that time, you may as well come!
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    PNW Eggfest on June 5th for sure and possibly the Montana Eggfest in late August, depending on when kids leave for college.
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Ahhh. :(

We fly in to Seattle on the 12th and out on the 19th. Hate we will miss it. At least we will get a chance to visit with my daughter and SIL who live in Lynwood. :)

Gonna try and sneak some La Bomba out of Vancouver on the return home. :whistle:
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    ;) gonna enjoy tooling around Colorado Springs and Colorado small towns while son at Summer Seminar at USAFA :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    :);)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE