Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest Registration Deadline

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 8:21PM in EggHead Forum
We are getting everything finalized for the Oklahoma Eggfest coming up in less than 3 weeks. If you have not registered and plan to attend, please get your forms sent in or emailed by this Friday, April 2nd.

We need to get a final headcount for the Golf Scramble, Meet and Greet, Cooks, nametags and t-shirt orders.

Head to the website to download the Registration Form at ASAP. Thanks and looking forward to a great weekend.

Snoopy Dog Dog

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,734
    I thought there was a 'Who's Coming' and 'What's Cooking' list. Didn't see it this time.

Spring "I Know Nuuuthing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    The only ones attending are Tweev and stripsteak and they refused to cook. :evil: :woohoo:...just 'funnin.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I will get that taken car of Chris.

• mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Can't remember if I registered or just giving it lip service! Will check. This getting old stuff is rough.

• Brad and I will be there but I will get this done. Sorry Snoop!

• You are good to go!
  • Posted it about a week ago...Will post a final version this weekend! :)