Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last night/morning butts

mnwalleye
mnwalleye Posts: 226
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Needed to keep my current 8 day egging going so I got 17 lbs for pork butt. Rubbed both with Butt Rub. Put them on at 10pm and was good at 225 but wind picked up during the night and was at 280 when I rolled over to look, so they made me get up @ 6:30 to take them off.
FYI- Day 9 will be pizza :)

1df075fe.jpg

b11fb175.jpg

552d9052.jpg

dd449d30.jpg

Comments

• pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Looking Good, Pulled Pork is great. Can't wait to see the Pizza. Great job.

Patti
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Loks great Jason!! Not a bad thing to get up for. I see a pork za in your future. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • I see you've learned my trade secret - Go-Jo!!! Sure makes the dry rub stick!!!!!!!!!!! :silly: