Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great time today!!!!!!(long,with pics)

"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Ted(EgginDawg)for hosting a great North Ga Eggers event today.I had a great time,and got to meet some new people :woohoo: Ted,you have a great place ,and a great family.I just had too much fun hangin with ya'll ;) it was awesome catching up with some old friends(Bacchus,Fidel,Vidalia1,Dr Suess :lol: I took a ton of pics,but I'll post the random ones first,then the food(I didn't get pics of all the food,but what I did get was delicious) :) Here ya go,thanks for looking/listening ;) Here's the Jeep loaded and ready to go..

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

And our gracious host(EgginDawg)......

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0090-1.jpg

And now,the good stuff......Bacchus's pit beef(made into delicious sammies :)

DSC_0022-3.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

And then Kim showed up :P

DSC_0030-1.jpg

And made some great bacon wrapped tater-tots :ohmy:

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0051-3.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

And Dr Suess made some bacon wrapped watermelon rinds(pickeled),sorry,no pics of those,but they were awesome :woohoo: Then he made a delicious flat-iron steak for fajitas(YUMMY!!!!!)

DSC_0095-2.jpg

No finished/sliced pics of that,as I was slicing it,nobody took pics :blink: What a great day,the kids played in the yard while the adults played witht the eggs :P :laugh: Good times......good times....

DSC_0050-2.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0065-1.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

Oh,and one more thing,thank you Mary Kate for the wonderful flower ;) I still have it,look,really :) What a doll ;)

DSC_0147-1.jpg

Comments