Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

CSRA Egg fest (last week)

Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
edited 10:35PM in EggHead Forum
I don;t post as much as I used to, but like to give a shout to all the guys I cooked with. As usual you pick up a little trick or two. larry loved your safety device on the torch. TB is TB gotta love 'em, Ronnie you can cook but the pants gotta go. Kim, love the tips on the pizza, Doc, a paella is a wonderful thing. If I forgot somebody sorry, getting old. Notice I started out saying guys, but my discreet analysis showed that while Larry and I were analyzing and discussing the various cooking techniques. Our wives were doing all of the important work. the sous chefs were great especially when it was time to clean up. had a great time, may be in next 5 years I will buy a camera and take some pics.

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    TB, Thanks, I think ;)
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Hey Joe it was nice seeing you and Diane.Here is a picture of you asking Diane what do I do now.LOL