Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

CSRA Egg fest (last week)

Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don;t post as much as I used to, but like to give a shout to all the guys I cooked with. As usual you pick up a little trick or two. larry loved your safety device on the torch. TB is TB gotta love 'em, Ronnie you can cook but the pants gotta go. Kim, love the tips on the pizza, Doc, a paella is a wonderful thing. If I forgot somebody sorry, getting old. Notice I started out saying guys, but my discreet analysis showed that while Larry and I were analyzing and discussing the various cooking techniques. Our wives were doing all of the important work. the sous chefs were great especially when it was time to clean up. had a great time, may be in next 5 years I will buy a camera and take some pics.

Comments