Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cowboy Brunch

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Skipped morning yoga. Pretty sure this was way worth it!!

3272010001.jpg

Polidori sausage, onions and new reds frying up with Jamaican Firewalker. On the mini.

3272010003.jpg

3272010002.jpg

3272010006.jpg

Plated and so tasty!!

3272010009.jpg

Suns out now and I can see Pikes Peak again. Birds are singing, life is great!! :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Brunch with a beer...ya gotta love it...
  • Hi Molly. I can see now that we really must get together sometime. Your adult beverage is also my beverage of choice! :woohoo: Ain't it the "Best?" and says so right on the can. LOL I scoff at beer snobs who tell me I ain't drinkin' the best. :whistle:

Very nice breakfast btw. ;)

Mark
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Molly, Tell you what...a great idea you skipped yoga if this are the results...looks still pretty cold up there...
  • cookn biker
    I'm smiling. I gotta drink cheap to save for the fests I'm pressured into going to!! :laugh: :lol::)
    You going to Texas? :whistle: How about Denver or Canada? :whistle: :evil: :)
    Thanks Mark.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Looking good Molly!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    :):whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • :) Good morning, Molly
    Nice brunch. :woohoo:
    Should we extend an invitation to Weekend Warrior to come to Austin to taste that Polidori sausage
    and Best Beer :evil: ?
    Your snow was our wind and dirt -- a light brown-out :angry: . Would have rather had the snow :pinch:
    Can't believe I'm saying that - haha.
    Have a great day!
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Very nice Molly! I'm sure it tasted as good as it looks.
  • cookn biker
    Beli, thanks! The sun is out now and the melting has begun!
    You get your package?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • My schedule for the rest of the year is Waldorf, Pittsburgh and then finally NieEggara II. Hope to see you there! Tim and his wife Virginia busted theire humps last year to put on a great fest and I'm sure this year's will be even better.

Mark
  • cookn biker
    Tasted great Dan!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    I'll see you in Canada then. I'm doing the classes.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hi Kari. You know I'd love to come and meet you too, but like Molly said, so many fests and a limited number of dollars to throw at em. :(
  • cookn biker
    Thanks! Yea, the day is pretty much down hill from here. Just a bunch of cooking and I might get something dun or not.. ;)
    Hard week.
    10#'s of Polidori are coming to Texas with us, no worries!
    Supposed to be in the low 70's in a few days. I'm dying to get on that bike and ride!!
    Happy day back!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Mark this is peer pressure. If you like us you'll come.. :whistle: :silly: :evil:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    It was yummy with a slight smoke mmmm. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Big Papa
    Big Papa Posts: 220
    GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    after that breakfast you'll need to JOG to yoga now.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • cookn biker
    :) You shoulda been at the Minesoooota Minifest. It was FUN!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Don't I know Tony!! My hike tomorrow just doubled. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Looks great! Good thing you skipped yoga, you can't drink beer upside down anyway :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    True that! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Molly that looks wonderful. Great job. See you in a few weeks in OKC.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Oh yeah - Dats nice

fit for a cowboy or cowgirl :)
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Molly haven't been up north yet......Pretty sure it's there already......TKS mi amiga.....will let you know...... ;)
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Patti. I won't be in OKC though. Have fun!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    :) Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"