Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What I learned @ CSRA Egg Fest.

milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,332
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am deaf. My pants were to loud for me to hear. I am blind from hiding under " the hood " of my camera while I take pictures. Seems my Kodak Brownie Hawkeye don't do diggie pics. :) :) :)
What I did learn is that Dr. Zaius ain't no ( double Neg.) REAL Doctor. Thats a name from a monkey movie, Planet of the Apes. You remember Moses from that one. Onion 1, is funny and makes awesome pizza's and a chocolate marshmellow thingie. It's really a Moon Pie except turned inside out. Larry, YB and His family are really super nice people. Joe & Diane do a De-Boned chicken to die for, plus they stuff it and suture it up for the cook. And Bentes Hodag cookies ain't no cookie. Only if He could make them more spicy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dr. Zaius, finaly did cook. After monkeying around He cooked a hugh pan of Paell with Bomba rice from Spain, not to be confused with Little Stevens Cnuck Crack ( La Bomba.)
Pete Ailwine, and His staff are great host, and I would love to do another. :) :) :) to all. Ronnie.

Comments