Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT-Behind the scenes with Julia Child

Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,766
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was looking up something about Julia yesterday and came across this pic. Got a chuckle out of it and thought some of you might appreciate...

julia-child-cooking.jpg
Michael 
Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
·

Comments

• edbroedbro Posts: 297
    I'd sit back there for Giada.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    There wouldn't be enough room to sit back their with Rachael...LMAO
    ·
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    That's funny..Thanks
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,766
    Rachael?!! Lordy! Who would WANT to?!

Giada, otoh......... :woohoo:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • Funny part is , Wifey got me DVD set of her videos recently and I've been watching them a lot and Julia ALWAYS just wipes any stray food / liquid / trash / garbage off the counter ...it must all be flying on top of those people ! I'm surprised they don't have chicken bones in their hair!
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    What the hell are the rest of them doing back there? :)
    ·
  • You would have company with Giada - Max :)
    ·
  • :lol: great shot! we were discussing whether she "hit the trash can" or not when watching some older Nexflixs a few months age :whistle:
    ·
  • I was referring to her original PBS shows available now from Netflix B)
    Really cool to see her in action again...loved her shows over the years...
    ·
  • I think she hit it a lot.
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
    ·