Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Great Are The Folks On This Forum?

Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm standing in the kitchen marinating portabellas when the doorbell rings and the dogs go nuts. I see the UPS guy walking away, and when I open the door I find a surprise gift box from Chef Wil with a couple of cans of Grilla Shaker in it.[p]I can't tell you how often this has happened....Chris (Nature Boy), Gretl, Ken Stone (Blue Smoke), and of course William Menard (Chef Wil) have all been more than eager to share their knowledge and generosity with me over the past year. The others, such as RRP(aka Rutland Man) have saved our bacon on numerous occasions. In addition, Car Wash Mike has shown us all another very real side of our world...I applaude him and his wife for the road that they have taken.[p]I can honestly say that during this past year since I accidentally stumbled into Eggdom, I have (while not physically, but emotionally) met some of the nicest, kindest people in this world. This Forum is not just a "mutual admiration society". It really is a group of very real caring people with a common bond that should carry a deeper meaning for us all. [p]If I seem sentimental, ...I am. It's a curse... I really do cry watching Lonesome Dove...even after 100 times.[p]You guys have changed my, and so many lives...for the better. While I have anything but a boring life...this Forum is definitely one of the highlights of my day.[p]Well crap, I've got to go start a fire. [p]Mike

Comments