Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mmmm, chicken

Rich GRich G Posts: 103
edited 7:21PM in EggHead Forum
Whole_Chicken_Simple_Grill_Done_06152004.jpg
<p />Been grilling just about every day, and just haven't gotten out the camera. This chicken was begging to have it's picture taken. Simply seasoned with salt, pepper and thyme (inside and out) and cooked at about 240º for 2.5 hrs.[p]Insert Alton Brown's favorite saying here.[p]Happy summer![p]Rich

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Rich G,
    Man, that is beautiful! I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks. Just to show how warped I am...it could also appear as an illustration in the Kama Sutra. Nice Job![p]Mike

• Rich GRich G Posts: 103
    LR,[p]Thanks. It doesn't show in the pic, but the grid lifter ya made me is faithfully hanging off the outside of the grill on the other side of the chicken. It gets a lot of use and probably needs a bit of cleaning/oiling to get it purty again.[p]R

• Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
    Rich G,
    That is a work of art.

• PainterPainter Posts: 464
    Rich G,
    What a great lookin bird.
    Photos of the cooks are great.
    Now to practice what I preach.
    Bob