Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mmmm, chicken

Rich GRich G Posts: 103
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Whole_Chicken_Simple_Grill_Done_06152004.jpg
<p />Been grilling just about every day, and just haven't gotten out the camera. This chicken was begging to have it's picture taken. Simply seasoned with salt, pepper and thyme (inside and out) and cooked at about 240º for 2.5 hrs.[p]Insert Alton Brown's favorite saying here.[p]Happy summer![p]Rich
·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Rich G,
    Man, that is beautiful! I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks. Just to show how warped I am...it could also appear as an illustration in the Kama Sutra. Nice Job![p]Mike

·
  • Rich GRich G Posts: 103
    LR,[p]Thanks. It doesn't show in the pic, but the grid lifter ya made me is faithfully hanging off the outside of the grill on the other side of the chicken. It gets a lot of use and probably needs a bit of cleaning/oiling to get it purty again.[p]R

·
  • Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
    Rich G,
    That is a work of art.

·
  • PainterPainter Posts: 464
    Rich G,
    What a great lookin bird.
    Photos of the cooks are great.
    Now to practice what I preach.
    Bob

·