Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Official Team Hardcore Sunshine Fest 2010 pic!

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I received this picture from lowercase bill and I just had to post it. Eenie meenie, lowercase bill and I were first time "Team Hardcore" members. Little Chef is a 2nd time member and FLpoolman is a 3rd time member. Way to go Pat!!! It was really fun and I'm so glad to have made the team. :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:

Front row..FL Poolman, reelgem, lowercase bill
Back row...Little Chef, eenie meenie

TeamHardcore2010.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Great picture Anne!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Smokes Anne? Ready for OKC? A little birdie told me you were stacking the deck for Doug.
    078.jpg

A year ago I felt the same pain.

Mike
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    What a CREW!!! :whistle: :woohoo:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    That night was a classic. Poor Bill he never got to use the pool :laugh:
  • reelgem
    Options
    Bill used the self timer and did a great job. It took a few tries to get that pic. :laugh:
  • reelgem
    Options
    It was a VERY fun evening. Wish you could've been there Hoss.
  • reelgem
    Options
    LOL!!! You're unbelievable Pat, just look at that picture, who would've guessed it was taken at 3am. For sure we'll have to do it again next year. Now with Steve gone it's got to be awfully quiet in Melbourne. You probably need a rest after the last few weeks. :)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Kim and I are already talking fishing for the mini fest. Gonna miss you and Del there.
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Holy Smokes Anne! What can I say, there were some VBI's (Very Bad Influences) present. :evil: I agree with Pat, it was a classic.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
  • reelgem
    Options
    LOL!! VBI's to say the least. We've been corrupted Rebecca. :) It's a good thing we don't live closer to each other, I think we could get into alot of trouble together. :woohoo:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Anne, Great....Rebecca looks nice & comfy without her shoes...was that the start of a strip poker game ?? :laugh:
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    Beli, I was in my room dressed in my scrubs getting ready for bed when I was interrupted by Reelglem, bill, and FlaPoolman and later joined by Little Chef! That's why I had bare feet. Did you know that barefeet are lowercase bill's trademark? Just like Mainegg!

It was way too cool in my room for strip poker. I had the doors open for a cross breeze to clear out the room from the smell and toxins from burning styrofoam (it's a long story). :whistle:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to tell you the truth....I'd have never imagined lower case bill on the team hardcore..or barefoot... :laugh: told him he looked younger when i saw his pics...OMG burning styrofoam... :P not surprising.. the 5 of you are smoking...LOL..what a blast.
  • reelgem
    Options
    No strip poker Beli, but lowercase bill wanted to take a dip in the poolaround 3am. Thank goodness that didn't happen, security would've been there in a heartbeat. I hope you and Lauren are able to make it next year. It was positively the BEST eggfest EVER!!!
  • reelgem
    Options
    LOL!! You're too funny Rebecca!! Beli did miss out on a good one. Next year we have to be sure he makes "Team Harcore". :) That smoked styrofoam turned out really nice, I think it would've been better with a teriyaki marinade. :woohoo: :evil: :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Beli - The Cigs were a total stage!! (At least that is what we are telling the host hotel! :blink: ) Look closely....not a lit cig in the group!! :blink:
    Bill's awesome, especially if somebody takes the role of allowing me to spill wine on their bear feet.,.... :laugh: . Julie seemed to have taken that role on herself this year....I didn't need to give her a red wine pedicure......she took care of it with olive oil...... :laugh:
    Truly, a FANTASTIC time, with some AWESOME people!!!! Everybody cooked, and laughed, and...ummm.... drank?? I must be mistaken..... :blush:
    And would you belive....THe host hotel LOVED the Eggheads!!!??? :blink: Melbourne beach, 2011!! Plan on it!
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Anne....Thanks for posting! GREAT PIC!!! "Oh What a Night!!" ROFL!! Thanks for posting, and thanks for SUCH a great weekend!! I still laugh when I see the pic!! :laugh: Mini fest.....yeah!
  • Little Chef
    Options
    OK Rebecca...It's all about the VBI's.... :laugh: Has nothing to do with YOU having a REALLY good time with some buds.....NO worries....we all pledge, there was NO alcohol involved.... :blink: :whistle:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Mom got her card Anne and said thanks. Thanks for talking to her.
    I guess I should send your mom a card to. Take care.
    Mike
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Poolman is a permanent member. That guy is a machine.

Looks like yall had a blast. Gotta make it down next year. Cheers!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • reelgem
    Options
    Michelle, that really was alot of fun. I think your 3am tri-tip cooking lesson had to be a first, I wish I could remember a little more of it...it's a little foggy. :unsure:
    I can't wait for next year, you put on the BEST eggfest EVER!!! (and we've been to a lot of them). Hope you're feeling better.
  • reelgem
    Options
    Poolman really is a machine. Look at him in that pic, he looks like he just woke up. Who would've guessed that was taken in the wee hours of the night. You missed a great fest Chris. I really hope you can make it next year. :)
  • reelgem
    Options
    Rebecca, I forgot to post the picture of us twisting your arm. :woohoo:
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Nice Anne, but I want to know what was that then on Thursday night. :angry: I should have been mention as part of the team after what I went threw. :whistle:
  • reelgem
    Options
    LOL!! Sorry Mike, but you have to be present to be part of the team. I love you dearly but you'll have to wait until next year to make the team. :P
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Nope your going to be droped, if you don't show up at the Mini Fest Anne. You snoze you loose. HA HA :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • EgginDawg
    EgginDawg Posts: 747
    Options
    I thought you weren't going to post it :laugh: B) Congratulations on earning your stripes!
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    Michelle, I'm glad you accept responsibility for being a VBI. :evil:

I was just wondering why you didn't publish the 3 am tri tip class in the Sunshine fest schedule?

By the way, when I checked out the clerk wanted to know if I smoked. Image that, lol.