Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It won't stay up anymore

2»

Comments

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Just use a stick to hold it up. :laugh:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Thanks Big Mike,
    Sorry about that event but thanks to all for understanding, was just one of those things.

Cheers my friend,
    Bordello
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    That is too funny Rebecca!!! You even gave Mike 2 refills. :laugh: :)
    ·
    That story is one of your best ever Chris. I'm laughing thinking about it right now. :laugh:
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Crimsongator, I think you are on to something there....currently Viaeggra doesn't come in suppository form. I personally think the egg might find it too stimulating and it could go nuclear and melt the gasket. B)
    ·
    Now I'm really going to try and make it. Are the BBQ Island boys competing?
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,765
    ....and so could the egghead if given the same thing :unsure:
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Mothership sells springiagra that may help. ;)
    ·