Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

It won't stay up anymore

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Just use a stick to hold it up. :laugh:
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Thanks Big Mike,
    Sorry about that event but thanks to all for understanding, was just one of those things.

Cheers my friend,
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    That is too funny Rebecca!!! You even gave Mike 2 refills. :laugh: :)
    That story is one of your best ever Chris. I'm laughing thinking about it right now. :laugh:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Crimsongator, I think you are on to something there....currently Viaeggra doesn't come in suppository form. I personally think the egg might find it too stimulating and it could go nuclear and melt the gasket. B)
    Now I'm really going to try and make it. Are the BBQ Island boys competing?
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    ....and so could the egghead if given the same thing :unsure:
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Mothership sells springiagra that may help. ;)