Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weber No More

edited 5:12AM in EggHead Forum
So I bought my Large BGE in November and haven't looked back. I was in a hurry today so I decided to cook a few hot dogs and sweet italian sausage from the Fresh Market on the Weber gas grill. Hot dogs were ok. They are hot dogs. Very tough to mess them up. The sausage was not the same as on the egg. It was dry and didnt have near the flavor. This just reconfirms my idea of turning my Weber into an herb garden. One the best purchases ever! :)
·

Comments

• EggTurnerEggTurner Posts: 108
    My Weber went to the dump soon after buying my Egg - i saved the grid to make a raised grid for the Egg. Go UK - beat Wake forest.
    ·
  • Cool, I've been wondering what to do with my Weber - I've been using mine to store my BGE toys.
    ·
  • Up 16 at half. Keep pressin baby!
    ·