Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunshine Fest Cheers!

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
edited 10:07PM in EggHead Forum
What A GREAT fest! Thanks to everyone for a fantastic time! Sorry I have been slack about posting pics. My camera did break the first day & had to run out and get one on Thursday morning. I am taking it back today. I do not like it. Anybody have a suggestion for point & shoot they like?
Green Bay packers Fan, Reelgem,Teresa "Nest"er Susan Egglaine & Little Steven
004.jpg

Comments

• Every time I see a photo of Little Steven he's got a bottle or glass in his hand. He's probably all kind of dehydrated ya know? A medical problem perhaps? ;)
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I agree you need to take your camera back to have it fixed; the three eggers in the middle look great, but those two on the outside of the pic look really distorted. Prolly the alchohol. :laugh:
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    I have lots of pics! Some are better than others :laugh:
    070.jpg
    No alcohol in this pic :laugh:
    Vidalia1, Little Steven & Flapoolman in the back :blink:
    026.jpg
  • Okay! For that I'd call a cop! Train wreck about to happen there
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hi Susan! It was nice seeing you last weekend. You had me going about the squirrel story....I thought I was getting senile, until I realized you were talking about the chipmonks!!! Sorry my wife was stalking your jalepenos :P I'm cooking some of those tomorrow. See you in Waldorf.
    Brian
    Great seeing you all also! Chipmunk, squirrel?laugh: :laugh: Your chicken was about the best I have ever had. Cooked to perfection ;) See you soon!
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Susan-Guess what???? It wasn't chicken....it was...squirrel! :woohoo: :woohoo: Actually, as far as the taste, the marinade I used for the chicken was "King Kooker Injectable Teryaki Marinade", and I found out that King Kooker is discontinuing it. I'm trying to find out who makes it for them. If I can't find out, my chicken will be a one fest wonder.
    BC
  • Thanks for the mussels!! They were great.

Faith
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Susan...Great pic. Too bad there wasn't any drinking at this fest. :woohoo: :whistle:
    Also, we absolutely LOVE our little Sony Cyber Shot camera! Very small, great pics, etc. Highly recommend it!
    Thanks again for the duck!! :)
  • dblRdblR Posts: 75
    Susan,

New point and shoots are coming out very soon or already are . Check out the new Nikon. It has many great features and some improved toys; such as shooting short stories and better zoom ratios.

Yours in green smoke,
    dblR