Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cold with snow on the ground here, but a week ago-

Options
Clay Q
Clay Q Posts: 4,486
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We were in a warm and comfortable place. Thanks for the memories. Here are a few more pic's.

Here is us from a seagull point of view. Congrats to Diana Q for her help, she is a dedicated egghead and I'm proud of her. Together we sold a few mini eggs that day. :cheer:
BrendsPic_1.jpg

You meet the nicest people at eggfests. This guy was charmed by my mini setup and table and I think he came back to visit half a dozen times. He's hooked. :woohoo:
IMG_1189.jpg

Here are some great wives...Hungryman's and Big'un's. Thanks gals!
IMG_1164.jpg

wokonmedium came over to visit. :cheer: She knows how to party as well as cook! Great meeting you!
IMG_1201.jpg

Another gal I was charmed by. eenie meenie!!! Nice pot-a-dot mini skirt/apron. :woohoo: She can cook, let me tell ya.
IMG_1206.jpg

Now here is something you don't see and hear at every eggfest......The talented Zippylip doing a Ricky Ricardo song rendition of "Coca cabana" on make shift drums. Just kidding....he's the greatest pizza chef in the world. Nice work Zippy with your indirect setup baking class.!!!
IMG_1169.jpg

Here is Rick and Jan (Green Eggs and Jan), she along with her daughter were having a blast cooking. Just had to share this pic, makes me smile.
IMG_1181.jpg

This young man has cooking talent. Nice work buddy!
IMG_1159.jpg

Three amigos on the beach, at an eggfest, drinking beer. Life is GOOD.
Left to right; Kevin, Tom, Clay
IMG_1208.jpg

Last is a pic of yours truly with my Master, egret! This humble grasshopper is honored with egret's presence at the Sunshine State Eggfest. Thanks Master!
IMG_1194.jpg

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    He may be Egret on the forum, but at Eggfests he is known as grape boy. -RP
  • Meat
    Meat Posts: 233
    Options
    Hey Clay, would you happen to know the name of the girl in pic #4, dark hair and sunglasses, on the right? She looks like an old friend that moved to Florida a few years ago.
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Joe, I think I met this couple, but can't remember their names, sorry. I remember talking to them because they'd asked me where I was from, and the significant other/boyfriend/guy? told me he was born in Barton, Vermont, not far from where I live.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    KJ, and that's her husband Ron next to her. She wanted my table, offered a better home for it. :laugh:
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning ClayQ:

Hey it's still warm and sunny here! Great meeting you last weekend and look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    that's what I got for heckling bubba tim as he was conducting his pizza set-up class; it was great to meet you Clay, one of the highlights of the fest for me, having been a huge fan of your photos, writing & cooking for some time now, not to mention that table that I didn't win (clearly the drawing was fixed :laugh: ); hope to see you & Diana Q at an upcoming fest, Marc
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Thank you for that, Clay.......but, we really liked DianaQ a whole lot too, as well as you, buddy!
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Clay and Diana, it was awesome to meet the two of you! You are such characters! :lol::lol::lol: I was upset when I didn't win Clay Q's beautiful egg table, but I was consoled when Diana Q gave me her rockin polka-dot umbrella! I can not thank you enough. :) :silly:
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Clay Q,

Great pix and commentary. Thanks for sharing.