Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Platinum Egger!!!!!!

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,899
edited 2:04AM in EggHead Forum
Wow I'm in the big league now :woohoo: This will my 1002nd post.
KayNOcook and I are off to the West Palm Beach Green market to get some fresh goodies. Got some Buffalo burger meat yesterday at Wholely cow $$$$ Foods at $4.99 a # the meat guy claims it is great, we will see tonight.
Jupiter Jim
I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Comments

• Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    JJ- Congrats on hitting number 1000! We enjoyed cooking next to you last week. Liked the gator, too B)
    Brian
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Post some pics of that high dollar burger for us. I'm heading to the farmers market in a few hours to get our rabbit food for the week. -RP
  • DiDi Posts: 395
    Woo Hoo! Congrats for making it to the big BGE league!
  • JBUG99999JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    WOW! Over 1000 posts!?!?! How long did that take you? I'm pretty new here, so I don't know much about the history of the forum (ie how long it's been around).

Congrats!
  • BoneheadBonehead Posts: 113
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Platinum party
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Congrats! I'll be raising a glass to you today.
  • ASTegaCayASTegaCay Posts: 97
    Congrats JJ on Platinum, when you get up to Jefferson you will not be going to the farmers market this early in the year.
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Congrats Jim! I've had buffalo several times and really liked it. It's very lean but stays real juicy when grilled.
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,899
    Only five years, but I don't post that much and a lot of the time lately it has been LONEY :laugh:
    Jupiter Jim
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,899
    Aaron, Thanks and how in the world did you know I have a house in West Jefferson NC? I can't wait till this summer when I can go to the farmers market. :woohoo:
    Jupiter Jim
  • ASTegaCayASTegaCay Posts: 97
    I responded to you personal email. I was talking to you about My inlaws and N wilkesboro at the fest.
    I am enjoying my egg for the past week, cooked on it 5 times this week. Just finished with some butts at 250 and still slept for 8 hours, couldn't do that with my other smoker. If you come up this summer when you go in to Charlotte, get off of Billy Graham toward the airport, take your first left then your first right and go down to the state farmers market. Great group of vendors on Saturdays.