Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ever notice how.....

wannabebackinTexaswannabebackinTexas Posts: 162
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
when you get new Eggccessories the first thing you think of is
another Eggccessory to improve the one you just got?

I just got a new Adjustable Rig and now I need another rack,
more crossbars, an extended grid and a Spider.

The fun never ends!! :woohoo:

Good eggin'
-Paul
·

Comments

• Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,217
    I agree. I just bought the third hand and now I'm seeing I need the wiggle rod and now a thermapen. Does it ever end :laugh: I love it!!!!!
    ·
  • Ya, like when you get your first BGE, then you get another, and another, and another..... :laugh:
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,217
    Grand Oeuf Vert wrote:
    Ya, like when you get your first BGE, then you get another, and another, and another..... :laugh:
    I don't see me getting another egg and staying married :evil:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :( Nor does the CC Bill. :lol:

Spend and enjoy. :woohoo:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,671
    Shipping wouldn't be as expensive if you lived back in Texas. Just say'n...

Spring "Texan Help'n Texans Come Home" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • So when are you going to start testing your hypothesis? :woohoo: :evil:
    ·
  • You've got that right, Leroy!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hmmmmmmm,
    Maybe that's why I'm single and have 4 Eggs, no one to say no. (And I wouldn't listen anyways) :silly:

Hmmmmmm,
    Got 4 Eggs, that might be a draw for the females??? :whistle: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :evil:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Mine wants me to get another one now. She likes it when I do the cooking. The more eggs the less she has to cook. :silly:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Funny how I get grilled about every single egg accessory that shows up at the front door, but if I make a comment about her 150-pair-strong shoe, boot, pump and sandal collection, I get sneered at. :huh:
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,044
    Bordello your my hero:
    "(And I wouldn't listen anyways)" :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    LOL, good stuff Mark. So you leave that arrow in the quiver for when it is needed the most?
    ·
  • After 25 years, you learn to pick your battles. LOL
    ·