Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ever notice how.....

wannabebackinTexaswannabebackinTexas Posts: 162
edited 1:56PM in EggHead Forum
when you get new Eggccessories the first thing you think of is
another Eggccessory to improve the one you just got?

I just got a new Adjustable Rig and now I need another rack,
more crossbars, an extended grid and a Spider.

The fun never ends!! :woohoo:

Good eggin'
-Paul
·

Comments

• Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,225
    I agree. I just bought the third hand and now I'm seeing I need the wiggle rod and now a thermapen. Does it ever end :laugh: I love it!!!!!
    ·
  • Ya, like when you get your first BGE, then you get another, and another, and another..... :laugh:
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,225
    Grand Oeuf Vert wrote:
    Ya, like when you get your first BGE, then you get another, and another, and another..... :laugh:
    I don't see me getting another egg and staying married :evil:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :( Nor does the CC Bill. :lol:

Spend and enjoy. :woohoo:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    Shipping wouldn't be as expensive if you lived back in Texas. Just say'n...

Spring "Texan Help'n Texans Come Home" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • So when are you going to start testing your hypothesis? :woohoo: :evil:
    ·
  • You've got that right, Leroy!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hmmmmmmm,
    Maybe that's why I'm single and have 4 Eggs, no one to say no. (And I wouldn't listen anyways) :silly:

Hmmmmmm,
    Got 4 Eggs, that might be a draw for the females??? :whistle: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :evil:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Mine wants me to get another one now. She likes it when I do the cooking. The more eggs the less she has to cook. :silly:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Funny how I get grilled about every single egg accessory that shows up at the front door, but if I make a comment about her 150-pair-strong shoe, boot, pump and sandal collection, I get sneered at. :huh:
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,466
    Bordello your my hero:
    "(And I wouldn't listen anyways)" :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    LOL, good stuff Mark. So you leave that arrow in the quiver for when it is needed the most?
    ·
  • After 25 years, you learn to pick your battles. LOL
    ·