Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What's Your Favorite Wing Recipe

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, it's the end of the week and I for one am READY for Friday night happy hour! Often, Mr. Hyde does pizzas on Friday, since he has a 10-hr/day Mon-Thurs work schedule and is home on Friday and can do the prep. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he's working overtime today so instead, I thought we do a batch of wings instead. They're quick, tasty and excellent happy hour fare![p]So, since there are a lot of new names on the board lately, I thought I'd take a poll to see what everybody's favorite recipe for chicken wings is...and maybe get an idea for what I'd like to do to mine tonight![p]Here's a pic of some we did awhile back...[p]wings-after-sauce.jpg>Tonia
:~)

Comments