Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Call for photos and recipes (again!!)I

egretegret Posts: 4,021
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I forgot my camera when we went to the fest :sick:, so if anyone has any good shots of the beach and the fest itself please send to me for the cook book. You know, something that tells a whole story in one shot. I'd really like to get the beach shot in profile config. if possible. Send them to me full size as I may have to do some manipulating.
I'm going to cut off the recipes this Sunday night, so get them to me before that time, please.........
·

Comments

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,948
    Morning John:

Did you get my reply as to the recipes from me to include?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

website ---  http://mysite.verizon.net/respulq1/index.html

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,021
    Just sent you a note, Jay........
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    John, you should have two from me. 1 yesterday, 1 just now via forum email addy. i'll look thru photos tonite.
    ·
    Got the new one, Mike.....thank you!
    ·
  • I'm going to get all that pulled together this weekend. I believe my daughter has some nice shots.
    ·
    Much appreciated........
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey John,it was great seeing ya'll again.Ted said that he was gonna send you our pork loin recipe,so hopefully he did,or will soon :whistle:As far as pics,how about one of these?Sorry,that's all I could find with the beach and eggs together :pinch:

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg
    ·
    Hey, Doug, I appreciate that! I snagged a couple of them for possible use. I skipped the ones with Vidalia1 and Little Steven....... :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    How about this one John? I can send it full size if you like.

100_3808-1.jpg
    ·