Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Call for photos and recipes (again!!)I

egretegret Posts: 4,035
edited 12:18PM in EggHead Forum
I forgot my camera when we went to the fest :sick:, so if anyone has any good shots of the beach and the fest itself please send to me for the cook book. You know, something that tells a whole story in one shot. I'd really like to get the beach shot in profile config. if possible. Send them to me full size as I may have to do some manipulating.
I'm going to cut off the recipes this Sunday night, so get them to me before that time, please.........
·

Comments

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,982
    Morning John:

Did you get my reply as to the recipes from me to include?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Just sent you a note, Jay........
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    John, you should have two from me. 1 yesterday, 1 just now via forum email addy. i'll look thru photos tonite.
    ·
    Got the new one, Mike.....thank you!
    ·
  • I'm going to get all that pulled together this weekend. I believe my daughter has some nice shots.
    ·
    Much appreciated........
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey John,it was great seeing ya'll again.Ted said that he was gonna send you our pork loin recipe,so hopefully he did,or will soon :whistle:As far as pics,how about one of these?Sorry,that's all I could find with the beach and eggs together :pinch:

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg
    ·
    Hey, Doug, I appreciate that! I snagged a couple of them for possible use. I skipped the ones with Vidalia1 and Little Steven....... :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    How about this one John? I can send it full size if you like.

100_3808-1.jpg
    ·