Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The bar has been set higher.

Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What an unbelievable fest! The weather ended up being perfect, the crowd size was perfect, and the folks that showed were...well...EGGERS! :laugh: I've never seen a fest that ran so flawless; from the registration, to the vending, to the amount of eggs to cook on, and the food we all ate. The fest was the most kids friendly fest yet!
We also had some wonderful new young cooks who absolutely impressed me, and they were both girls! Helen, Avocado's daughter cooked like a little whirlwind. And Dakota, a young lady I met last year in Ocala(9 yrs old) put out more deliscious food then some of the adult seasoned cooks. These two young ladies will both have their own cooking shows someday! I'm so proud of both of them.
A huge THANKS goes out to Mike & Sabrina, and Tim & Michelle, and all of their minions who helped at this fest, the best fest I have attended by far. These folks worked their bottoms off to ensure our good time, unbelievable how everything ran so smooth. We' will be back next year, For sure!

Comments