Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late Woosday

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm jonsing for hitting the trails. Hiking and biking.

WilliamsCanonManitouSprings012.jpg

WilliamsCanonManitouSprings017.jpg

WilliamsCanonManitouSprings024.jpg

WilliamsCanonManitouSprings027.jpg

Not soon enough for alot of us.
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    You'll have to wait two weeks for me. We'll be hiking in Big Bend Texas starting April 1.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• cookn biker
    Nice!! Take lots of pics!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Village Idiot
    I'm thinking of buying a Mini for the trip. :woohoo:

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Molly a couple of recent shots from my motorbike rides....

Desdeamanecermzo.jpg

DesdeLagunadeSnchez.jpg

Spring is here........................... ;)
  • Village Idiot
    I always read that the Garden of Eden was in Africa somewhere. They lied. :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Beli
    :laugh: Hey Gary Hi.......I only post the good ones.... :P
  • cookn biker
    Beli, You just got an out loud ahhh out of me. Thanks!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Roudy
    Roudy Posts: 431
    It's not too early to hit the trail - here are eleven of us in mid-February. Backpacking in the 20's with lows in the mid-teen's:

Trailhead.jpg

Cooking breakfast in a heavy snowfall:

DSC_0553.jpg

Can't wait for next winter... :woohoo:
  • Beli
    Molly, is that dark green connifer on the second photo (the one at the bottom in the middle) an araucaria???? Beautiful trails.....
  • cookn biker
    Nice!! I've been out this winter. Sure makes a simple trail challanging! I'm just ready for Spring!
    Looks like you all had fun!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    I do believe that is a Blue Connifer. Good eye.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Beautiful Molly. :) although it's been like spring - and now I'm really looking forward to it - I'm sure typical Vermont will rear it's head and give us snow again. Put up the snowmobiles today :( it really was a bad winter for riding.
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Thanks for posting. I went through some old pictures, which the kids really enjoyed.

Tallulah Gorge Dam in the fall

IMG_0092.jpg

At the top of Brasstown Bald (tallest peak in GA) when the kids were younger

IMG_1221.jpg

Maple tree in the backyard with the girls (2007)

IMG_3177.jpg

No rhyme or reason - just like the photos.

Richard
  • Bash
    Beli, love the second one especially. Cool sun streaks!
  • cookn biker
    I like em too!! What color on that maple! How tall is that mountain?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    That's a hill my friend..hahaha :laugh: :lol:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bash
    True, but it's the tallest hill in GA.

I'd love to get out to the real mountains sometime.

I've been to Salt Lake City a couple of times, but other than the airport, have never been in CO. Love the pics you post.
  • Today was a good day to get fired up for Spring in CO!!! Got to love the weather!

Time to empty the garage for the summer: bikes, backpacks, and rafts!!

(I would probably weigh 30 more lbs if I didn't live here!!)

Matt
    Denver, CO
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Roudy,

Very nice looking group and weekend setup. ;)

not many got the rocks for that.
  • cookn biker
    Tomorrows supposed to be fantastic too. Fishing weather is here!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Moll,

We put down about 20 lbs of Crappie and Walleye tonight. :pinch: :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    Shweet!! Glad you had a time!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hey Molly

Here are a few I have taken in the last couple of days. I put names to the ones I could. :cheer:

White Ibis
    DSC_0263_640.jpg

There have been a lot of these on the road side. They are about 1/2" across.
    DSC_0363_640.jpg

Killdeer
    DSC_0022A_640-1.jpg

Snowy Egret
    DSC_0200A_640.jpg

Glossy Ibis
    DSC_0282AA_640.jpg

This little hopper was only about an inch long.
    DSC_0561A_640.jpg

Gator

• Bash
    Very nice pictures!
  • cookn biker
    Your pics are so awesome!! Thanks!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait

Thanks Bash, I have fun taking them.

Gator

• Gator Bait

My thanks to you Molly, we almost didn't have a Woosday. I have been taking advantage of the weather and taking photographs for the last four days. I was going to post some next week but you inspired me.

Gator

• great pics!!
    if you aint a gatuh, you's...
  • Gator Bait

Thanks norflor_eggman,

LOL, "if you aint a gatuh, you's..." bait! :lol:

Gator