Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Many Thanks to Sunshine State attendees

Options
grillmandan
grillmandan Posts: 270
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As the dealer for the Sunshine State EggFest I can't thank everyone enough for you business. I hope you found our prices fair and our service great.

This was our first fest, and we will improve next year.

Again, thank you all!...See you next year!

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    thank you Dan for the use of your egg,, with out it there would still be so many who do not appreciate scrapple and grilled asparagus.
    bill
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great job Dan,,,UMMM are the fest prices good for the rest of the week :whistle: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:
    just kidding
  • norflor_eggman
    Options
    eggcellent job!!!!
    as a 1st timer I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. cooking was fun, tasting was fun, draft beer was fun,......
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Dan are you kidding man? :silly: I don't know what you can possibly do to improve besides just give the goods away.
    You and your entire staff are the best one could ask for. I think you wiped out the Mother Ship of Eggcessories.
    A job well done and I damn jealous of your customers as I don't have a dealer that stocks as much as you do in your store. I wish I was closer to Melbourne.
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Bonehead
    Bonehead Posts: 113
    Options
    Jim, I'm glad you feel that way :woohoo:
    maybe after seeing all the stuff that we put out on display though you'll believe me that all those boxes I was carrying weren't empty (unlike the ones you were pretending to move around) :silly:
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Dan....Thanks for everything! Your display was fantastic....and your generosity supplying demo eggs is still amazing me. Thanks for all you did to help make this fest such a success!! :laugh:
    And to the attendees....Thank you SO much! Wouldn't have been a fest without all of you!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Alex ya had ta call me out like that :laugh:
    You and your Dad did a super job. :)
    JJ

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer