Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Outta my fav rub

DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
edited 9:08PM in EggHead Forum
I usually order my John Henry Pecan Rub over the internet. I have to do a pulled pork cook this weekend, and I'm out of JH Pecan. I'm in Charlotte. Does anyone know if there a chain store that carries his rubs? Fearing the unknown...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    Found two places for you...

Reid's Meat Market, 225 E. 6th St, Charlotte 28202 (704/3771312)

Outdoor Creations, 3645 Pleasant Plains Rd, Matthews 28104 (704/8211001)

hope this helps...Jen
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Thanks so much. They're both a short drive away from me. Just curious...how'd ya find them? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
    checked their website, but couldn't find anything in your area. found an 800#, so i called it & john henry himself answered. what a nice guy!! he seemed thrilled that i called. he was very helpful. even wanted to be sure i knew where to find it in florida...i assured him i do buy it here.

just paying it forward, i know what it's like to be out of something you need. :)
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    You are my new champion! Thanks for going to that much trouble. It is a great product. Maybe I can pay it forward somehow too.
    My pleasure...glad I could help. Have you ever tried his Maple Walnut? We love it on ribs and ABT's.