Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Spin on FL Fest........

EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
is nothing but piling on to what has already been posted. The setup, weather, food, company, BEVERAGES, just everything was perfect. I had a blast. Thanks to the organizers, distributors, hotel personnel, and weatherman for a job well done. There are so many great folks to mention by name to thank but I refrain to mention them all now lest I forget somebody- you KNOW who you are. My suggestion, don't change a darn thing. The size of this event was just right, not too big and not too small.
It was great meeting new friends and visiting old ones. As far as pictures go- be on the lookout for some posts from Sparky probably later today as he was the "official" photographer for room 279.
Sparky and I would like to thank all of those folks who donated ingredients to us so we could cook something- literally off the seat of our pants since we came to the fest commando. :blush: Pat, Jan, Kim, Sheri, and whomever else I neglected here- you saved our BACON.
Sparky will post some photos of the "dump" we created and served. I heard it was edible?!
Anyway...........Counting the days to next year! :) :laugh: :woohoo:

Comments