Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I have to say thanks...again

Options
MississippiCoastEgg
MississippiCoastEgg Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I decided to try beef back ribs for the first time and got them all prepared after using the search feature to read all about ways to cook them. I woke up thsi morning and went to the market and bought some, came home and put mustard on them and some rub and in the fridge they went.

I went out to my XL and I could not open the thing!, uh oh! I had left it going the other night and was afraid I had melted the gasket. Back to the search feature and then popped in some starters in the top and in the bottom vents and when it got a little over 400 degrees, it opened just as many had said it would. the gaskets were almost completely intact except for two small places that I guess were holding it tightly closed.

I put the beef backs on and know that it will be later tonight due to the time it took to open the egg but hey that is the way it goes.

THANKS AGAIN, to all you wonderful fellow eggers for the knowledge and experience you post here.. it has saved me numerous times and now I say, THANK YOU AGAIN...

Comments