Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

KC Egg Fest Up Dates

poolguy
poolguy Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good Evening,
We have some great news. Kc Eggfest is on the move, We have secured a location at the Living History Museum next to Hodge Park Golf course in Kansas City, MO. It is a 19th Century town that is still in the process of being preserved. We are working with CHDFamilies.org a non-profit Association. All proceeds are going to CHD Families. This is to help raise money and awareness for the group. We will be having a Ceramic Chef Cook off, Ribs Class, BGE 101 Class. We are promoting a FAMILY event with inflatables and kids games. We still have a lot of work to do and we are trying to get the website done for the presale of BGE and to register to cook and tasters. Tell everybody, now's the time to buy your new Big Green Egg for a discounted price or add to your collection. We have Booked a local Hotel for group rooms and will have a Friday Night Meet & Greet. Saturday Night after the fest there will be a afterfest party at the hotel. I talked it over with the manager and he is all for it as long as everybody IS IN CONTROL of themselves. If anyone has any questions, contact me and I will try to answer it for you. KCEggFest.com

Thanks Larry

Comments