Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Looky what the mailman brought

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 8:41PM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to a fellow egger and friend from NY.I have been wanting to try this BBQ sauce that I've heard so much about.Well today the package arrived,and it came with extra goodies.Two bottles of(very tasty)homemade rub,and some homemade Jerk marinade(delicious).I can't wait to try it all,but I will bring some of the rub to Florida to try it out :) Thanks Purpose AKA "Starks" ;)

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg
·

Comments

• lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    sensuous slathering???? come on now this is a family friendly site , see you soon when you arrive ?
    bill
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,383
    Hope you like the sauce. My son went to Syracuse Univ, the home of the original Dino's so I've been there a couple of times. Cool place. Always very crowded, not only with people, but with "stuff". Decorations covering every square inch of wall space.

I have no financial interest in the place, but if you like the sauce, they do sell that one, and several others, online...

http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/browseProducts.php?cat=1
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    HAHAHA bill :laugh: Sorry to offend anyone :P My flight gets in at 8:30PM tomorrow.Lookin forward to meeting you in person :)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    That gives you a reason to cook! ;)
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks for the link Michael,I've heard so much about it,I can't wait to try it :)
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,383
    Price is right too! 'Course, I didn't look to see what their shipping charges are! :lol:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    My favorite sauce. Hope you like it B)
    ·
  • Your friend in NY? Let me guess, he never calls you by your name, just Hillbilly? Are you going to send him some homemade wine? lol!
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,755
    Hey Lee, how are things? Hoping to catch some Florida action from Nashville shortly.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    showoff!!! :P

:laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • I guess nobody got my Hank Williams Jr reference!
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I'd like to spit some Beach Nut in that's dude's eye, or shoot him with my old .45
    ·
  • Thank you Ron!
    ·