Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Waldorf Eggfest

2»

Comments

• 'book it dan-o'!!...like everyone else said ...reagon is closest, but if you come in during rush hour it can be 'farthest' time-wise....BWI is most convenient.. if you are there from thursday to sunday, make some time to come up to DC and i'll give you the "tour"!!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Did the registration ask for your name and T shirts?
    ·
  • waldorf is a 'suburb' of DC, only 30 miles/minutes south of downtown (non-rush hour)....
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Lookin forward to seein you as well....this retirement stuff should be X rated....I think I already went from a 1X to a 2X..... :laugh: ...but retirement is wonderful to say the least..
    ·
  • me and spawn will be there for sure!!! turduckhen lasaga and brownies!!!!!
    ·
    OMG...I can't wait... B) ;) :) :laugh: :P :lol:
    ·
  • can't wait to see your whole clan!!
    ·
    + the blueberry...LOL ;) :)
    ·
  • i wasn't gonna say nothin. ..but by then it oughta be more like a grapefruit!! :whistle: :blink:
    ·
    Oddly enough on her Iphone there is an app for that....what will they think of next. :lol: :pinch: :)
    ·
  • why am i not surprised ...LOL
    ·
  • Will speak to the Bride when she gets home from work.
    Thinkin I'll bring my Rock Star kid too. Otherwise, he'll distroy the house while we are gone. I'll tell him he has a gig and he'll fall for it.
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    No, just bare bones payed and got out. It (and I say it) did not ask me about shirt size, who the other two people were, what my handle was, or how many eggfests I have been too. But I'm guessin' I'm still in!

See ya there.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
    New hobbies?

Cheers mang!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
    Not yet....but it's finally warmin up..as you are well aware..
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Well, I can hardly wait to finally meet you eggheads. If anyone needs a ride from the airport (preferrably BWI) I can hook you up. I work Apr 28, so I can't do it that day any day from the 29th on is good. I work in the county where BWI is located and I live in the same county that Waldorf is in.
    ·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Never mind - I read Kim's note about the after party.

Thanks!

Wess, will there be any post fest activities worth staying over sat night?
    ·
    GUARANTEED.....The Waldorf "afterparty" ranks up there with some smaller fests official gatherings..
    ·
    Spring fever today, but we got some more cold weather ahead batman.
    Howdy to Sally please.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
    Cool! Now all I got to do is find out if I'm a single or accompanied.

Thanks!
    ·
    Absolutely worth staying for...great food, fun & liquid refreshments...woohoo... :)
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Just saw it is the same weekend as Texfest. You know what? I think there are too many fests. Think I'll just stay home and cook!

mShark-the-overwhelmed
    ·
    Definately overwhelming anymore...and agreeably outgrown the intent.....we would still love to see ya..
    ·
  • JimWJimW Posts: 450
    See ya there. Jon and his wife will be there too.
    JimW
    ·
    Great to hear Jim..we look forward to it..
    ·
    Done deal, registered the wife and me for the fest albeit we'll be staying at the Courtyard (points ya know).
    ·