Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Smokin' In Seattle...2010

JD McGeeJD McGee Posts: 250
edited 2:25AM in EggHead Forum
The 4th annual Big Green Eggfest is Saturday June, 5th this year...who's coming besides me? Hope to see you there! :)
Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com

Comments

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Me me me! :silly: They're supposed to open up registration this week. I check the website about a thousand times a day.
  • NWesterNWester Posts: 22
    It's on my calendar...but too early to say if I can make it or not.
  • muklmukl Posts: 66
    On the calendar...really hoping to make it.

I think it's taking place where I bought my egg and currently buy my lump, so I'm hoping to get there.
  • RicklesssRicklesss Posts: 391
    More than likely I'll be there!
    It will be my first ever eggfest. I hear they're fun...
  • Fire WalkerFire Walker Posts: 241
    We will be there.
    FireWalker
  • JD McGeeJD McGee Posts: 250
    Hi Gwen...lookin' forward to seeing you again! B)
    Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com
  • JD McGeeJD McGee Posts: 250
    Bump...any more folks signed up? We're gettin' close! :)
    I don't really know how many are signed up. I'm not involved in the organization anymore at all. AES has taken it over completely.

Hopefully it'll be a good size crowd. No matter what, though, it'll be a fun time.
  • This will be a win win weekend. My wife will be heading to the other side of the state to visit her mom and I "unfortunately" (wink wink) will not be able to join her. :woohoo: I just printed out my registration.
    Oh, my, that is a shame! :side: