Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where is Panhandle Smoker?

Options
Gator Bait
Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Hey Eddie

You fallen over board? Re-enlisted? Been eaten up by a BGE? Searching the world over for rare and exotic lump charcoals?

I haven't seen you here in a while, you OK?

Gator

Comments

• Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    OK Here, just a bit preoccupied. Remodeling the last bathroom in the house, cleaning up and getting rid of the junk that accumulates in my garage from all the remodeling. Retired from the Coast Guard February 1st But the wife can't stand me being home all the time. Looking for another career for a few more years. I have a great shot at the first one I applied for with the state. The interview went well and I am now going through the back ground investigation phase. My cooking has even suffered, only twice a week right now. :( The trip to Sunshine Fest is even looking a bit grim right now. :angry: I have been lurking from time to time but not every night like I used to. I hope to be back on track soon and It was good to be missed. :laugh:
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Hey Eddie,

Glad all is OK, you have been conspicuous by your absence. I hope your back is better soon, a pinched nerve is no fun.

Gator